“As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.”
Benefits of Regular Pet Grooming?
As we grow old, we are all prone to diseases and can catch germs anytime anyplace from the air, friends and food.
Yes, as humans, we pets but mostly as family members we get sick, have pain, suffer, vomit, cry, give birth and love. Sooooo enormously love, unconditionally!
Suffering terrible, in silence.!
Sometimes we can express our emotion and affection through barking, howling, crying out loud. But most of the time in silence.
Because we animals CAN NOT TALK.
WE, ANIMALS, DO NOT TALK!
During times/years, we can’t get any younger so besides the healthy food we need to implement into our daily routine vitamins, supplements, which with age we all lose (the vitamins).
Multivitamins can improve digestion because of the added Probiotics. It contains minerals, Vitamins A, C, and D3.
But be very careful as too much vitamin D can increase the levels of calcium and phosphorus in pets and this can eventually lead to internal issues with the heart and kidneys! Having natural ingredients which help keep the immune system in shape, which in turn enable a healthy skin, coat, and keep internal organs strong because of the blend of vitamins containing anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
1. Daily Multivitamin Supplement for Dogs – 120 Chewable Chicken Flavour Tablets with 24 Nutrients, Vitamins & Minerals, get yours here
2. ZENDIX Dog Essential Hip and Joint Supplement for Both Small and Large Dogs Contains Glucosamine, Hemp Oil, Turmeric – Natural Relief from Hip Ache, Stiff Joints with Maximum Strength – 90 Soft Chews, get yours here
3. Pet Naturals® – Daily Multi for Dogs, Daily Multivitamin Formula, 150 Bite-Sized Chews, get yours here
Price: £30.99 (£30.99 / count)
4. Flex A Joint for Pets. Glucosamine for Dogs and Cats Plus Chondroitin and MSM. 180 ‘Split and Pour’ Capsules, get yours here
5. Lintbells | YuMOVE Young and Active Dog | Hip and Joint Supplement for Dogs to Support Active and Growing Joints | Aged 0 to 4 | get yours here
Price for 240 Tablets:£49.75
Price for 60 Tablets: £18.04
6. Animal Essentials Seaweed Calcium get yours here
7. animaux® – nutrients for cats | All-Natural Cat Vitamins to Support the Immune System and Cell Protection | Zinc, Manganese, Selenium | Skin and Coat | 120 Chewable Tablets, get yours here
8. Advanced Joint Support Supplement Powder For Cats & Dogs, With Powerful Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Green Lipped Mussel, MSM, Curcumin & Hyaluronic Acid, Human Grade Ingredients, to maintain a good quality of life get yours here
9. C&G Pets | SKIN AND COAT SUPPLEMENT TREATS FOR CATS AND DOGS 60 SOFT CHEWS | RICH IN OMEGA | SUPPORTS HEALTHY SKIN AND COAT | SUITABLE FOR BOTH DOGS AND CATS | VETERINARIAN FORMULATED, get yours here
10. Pet Science Omega Care for Dogs and Cats, Salmon Oil Fatty Acids for Coat Hydration (90 Soft Chews) get yours here
According to ASPCAPRO, the addons multivitamins/ supplements imperative for a healthy lifestyle helps elderly dogs, coat hydration, add moisture to the pet skin. Also can help repair the bald patches, address skin and coat deficiencies, are :
– MSM and Chondroitin -building block cartilage
– Glucosamine -for arthritis and joint pain
– Omega Fatty Acids- Omega 3 & 6
– Phosphorus -improves bones structures increasing cells energy.
Elderly dogs require less phosphorus in their diet.
– Vitamin E beta caroten
– Vitamin D
– Vitamin K
– 100% calcium from Red seaweed (lithothamnium) Dr Karen Becker here an integrative wellness US veterinarian discusses the digestive health of pets and how to improve it with the digestive enzymes
In conclusion, a supplement of multivitamins in pet life will make a difference and gain years of living next to you.
For sure you definitely know what he or she needs. For a better result is a saying you have to consult with the ”specialist” the vet to recommend you the best alternative and supplements.
But 1000% I bet you know what you have to do to help improve his health and live with you much much longer!
I would love to hear and read your comments, thoughts and experiences relating to pets multivitamins. Please let me know what you think. Keep in mind that sharing is caring.
If you have any feedback about this article that you have tried out or any questions except the ones that I have recommended, please feel free to leave any comments below!
As the owner of this website, I’ve tracked down special deals for some of the products and services mentioned herein. When you use the link on this page to make a purchase I may get a small commission and you may get a great bargain. It’s a win-win all around. Full disclosure.
8 Replies to “Multivitamins for pets”
We as humans are the best partners of pets to understand their aging and problems related to it. It is not until you have spent years with them to identify what are their needs to live with us longer. For sure, pets do require some of the best supplements to continue their daily routine.
I am aware of the pet meals that I serve to my cat. The information and products you have highlighted will help me research better on my pet needs. I will now be able to provide a good amount of supplements to my pet. Thanks for sharing this!
Hi Arif &ntmu;.
You are very welcome and pls do come back for more. In my next article, I will try to disclose more about our family member want in their life.
I was wondering if it was OK to give dogs human multivitamins? So I concluded that I should first talk to my veterinarian about the appropriate vitamin dosage for my dog. Quick research showed human vitamins often have different concentrations of vitamins than vitamins specifically made for dogs, and may even contain additives that are harmful to dogs. So it’s best to give to our pets what’s designed for them. I particularly liked the ZENDIX Dog Essential Hip and Joint Supplement you suggested here.
Hi Paolo, to be honest and answer your question from our perspective, we give him sometimes half tablet of humans medication. Was it stupid or crazy? Yes, I can say. Bcs human medications are more strong than pets ones. Iron, Vitamin D, xylitol, some calcium are the potentially toxic ingredients that can damage their tiny digestive system. But again it depends on how much you’ve given to them. Thank you for your comment.
By way of introduction, I am Mark Schaefer, and I represent Nutritional Products International. We serve both international and domestic manufacturers who are seeking to gain more distribution within the United States. Your brand recently caught my attention, so I am contacting you today to discuss the possibility of expanding your national distribution reach.We provide expertise in all areas of distribution, and our offerings include the following: Turnkey/One-stop solution, Active accounts with major U.S. distributors and retailers, Our executive team held executive positions with Walmart and Amazon, Our proven sales force has public relations, branding, and marketing all under one roof, We focus on both new and existing product lines, Warehousing and logistics. Our company has a proven history of initiating accounts and placing orders with major distribution outlets. Our history allows us to have intimate and unique relationships with key buyers across the United States, thus giving your brand a fast track to market in a professional manner. Please contact me directly so that we can discuss your brand further. Kind Regards, Mark Schaefer, email@example.com, VP of Business Development, Nutritional Products International, 101 Plaza Real S, Ste #224, Boca Raton, FL 33432, Office: 561-544-0719
Hi thank you for your email, we really appreciated it. For the time been, we believe we are on the right track with the right people through affiliate ,We will definitely look into it and will let you know.